February has near to an end.... Well that's mark the only leave one month for me to prepare for another big war that is coming soon. Sorry for letting this blog frozen for so so so so long, I really don't have much time to go online. On the other hand I find a way to keep my blog update! I will write down all those I want into my laptop and then when I'm free I will post them up. Cool right?
Hahahahahha.....
I am so glad that I'll be going back soon to Penang on the 5th of March. I've been in UUM for one month! I break the record ever! I miss my family and home so so so much.... A busy month huh, always..... As we all know that Feb is the shortest among all other months, some more this year has no 29th for this month, so make it a complete 4 weeks!
Assignments, exams, classes, friendships, family and love..... Well, you name it and you'll get it here.... So many happenings over here although sometimes may get a bit bored. I just finish 3 papers and I still got 2 more to go. Furthermore, assignments date line is so near and I have to balance this 2 things well... Both also give me a very impact towards my final gred.... After all those has over, I think I'll be free to relax....but no, I had join an UUM activity name Japanese Cultural Day(JCD). I just hope I can reach back on time from Penang to get my job done. Apart from that... Love is still going on fill up my life and I hope it will make me happy and no the other way around.
This is semester 2 and I just keep myself up and hope I am strong enough to make it through the rain by end of this semester. I wish there will be a lot more fun and enjoyable things over here for the following semester. To those that I love, I still love you all very very much. To those I just knew, I can't love you that much but it doesn't mean I don't love you all.... For those who hate me, I wish you will feel better if that's what you think it will help you. Last but not least to all my fellow friends out there..... Don't bring me down, be strong and you'll make it through the rain....
Again, this is Tyler signing out. See ya~~~~ ( this post was written on the 23rd Feb 2009 )
te amo para siempre.....
Cara Setting Karbu Vakum
6 years ago
1 comment:
my February had long been ended. :x
Post a Comment