What is love? Can anyone tell me?
Love, it can be define in many different meaning. Different people has different definition about love... Well I have a definition of my own...
This is a story... A story like mine has never been told. I certainly wasn't born to a life of a Geisha....Hey....stop stop....... That was Sayuri in Memoirs of A Geisha. Hahahhahahah....
I can say that I been through a lot, I think everyone of us does. From a child to an old man that is going to die.... There is always things about love that everyone in this Earth involves. Movie and music, I can say that almost all is about love.... Even an action movie has a love part for the main actor and actress. Some people say they never love. Derrrrrrr...... Don't lie to the world and yourself. Everyone loves someone or something at least.
In the process of love...... You can feel dozen of feelings, some of them you don't even know how to describe by word. Love your family, love your friends, love your lover and love those who love you. That's the way it should be......right? Sometimes only appear to be true on the previous sentence. I love, I love you with all I have and my everything but do I really get what I suppose to get in return? Yes? No? I don't know, that is still a mistery for me, I think not just me who is facing that problem right? You too?
Love always related to red and pink heart shape things, valentine and roses...... Sweet huh? I do think is a sweet thing when that happens. But there's a dark side in love. When love comes to a certain stage, it will turn to a different feeling, a feeling that you don't understand and you feel fear. The more you committed into your love life, the more you'll have those funny feelings. Worry, scare and unfaithfulness will soon come to find you. Avoid them if you can, if you can't then just be honest to each other and try to put things back together.
Do love sound so complicated? For me yes but I'm walking towards the way back to basic. Love suppose to be simple. Like in Moulin Rouge, the greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return...... I will learn that, I hope you too.... Is time for me to sign out, until next time people, this is Tyler. Make your world full with lovesssssssss.......
te amo para siempre~~~
Cara Setting Karbu Vakum
6 years ago
1 comment:
derrrr...u just cant get over that memoirs of geisha can u?
i os 12 search for my one n only true love...but haiz...hopeless
Post a Comment