Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Home

This word has been spinning in my mind lately… I don’t know why but I know it is something important to me. Since the day I came to UUM, every single moment I spend over here I will think of this word and I miss my family, friends and everything back in Penang. Lately has been busy with all the thing in UUM, and it was a busy month, not for me but to everyone here. Final exam is around the corner and I can tell you that I haven’t prepared for this war. As you all know no victory without suffering. So the next few weeks not going to be easy for anyone of us over here. Maybe this is the reason this word has been so strongly pressed in mind lately. I remember there a song name Home sang by Michael Buble. I have such strong feeling towards this song, the last 2 phrases sound like this;
Let me go home
I’ve had my run
Baby I’m done
I gotta go home

Let me go home
It’ll all be alright
I’ll be home tonight
I’m coming back home
I really hope that I will go home soon. I wanna go home… I wanna go home… Come take me back home……. Tyler is going back home……

te amo para siempre~~~

No comments: