I'm so glad that it is all over; assignments, quizzes, exam and the Japanese Culture Day (JCD) activities had drag me crazy are all over now.....
Since the day I'm back from Penang I was so so so blur and tied up with so many things that need to be done. I am so glad that I make it through the rain once again.
Well it's was a great experience to feel the pressure around me. This is not the end I only rest for a day only. Coming up next, 2 more assignment that have to pass up end of this month. My choir group is about to perform soon and extra training will be conducted. Again there will be no time to go home.... T____T
The one I love and the one I miss has gone a bit far from me lately. I don't rather we still in love or not... I don't know rather there still space for both of us in each other heart or not. I just don't know... I wish the one can give me an answer cos I know I couldn't come up with any.... I don't want to believe that we have come to the journey's end... You promise to walk this together... Where are you when I needed you the most???
The one I was saying are my soul and my confident... I will find them back to fight this war till the end of time... No matter how, we will meet again.
Some times I just wish I can sail into the west.... Leave all this behind.... I felt tired... I feel like crying... I wish I was home and I wish I knew how to quit you.... A busy week had pass through and this is Tyler signing out. For a better tomorrow, keep you mind in one piece...
te amo para siempre......
2 comments:
hiao ka be si lo...i wish i can slap u now to wake u up...always chiao chiao n chiao onli lah ppl dump u d still like tat...canot b like tat 1 ma...where is ur dignity...?
wake UP!
where got ppl dump me wor?
hahahaha
Post a Comment