Thursday, March 19, 2009

Japanese Culture Day~JCD




Most of you may think that why are we celebriting Japanese things after what they have done to our people back in those days. But culture has nothing to do with that, those was the things done by some problem people. I am so 'glad' that I join the Japanese Culture Club (JCC) and then become an AJK of the program group for JCD. Well I can say I am totally busy and nearly breakdown with all my assignments and exams back then. Plus this activity, I am totally breathless. Finally it's over. Although my slide show didn't show out but at least knew by all the members. hahahaha.... The outcome was not really good but can consider well done. I get to know some new friends and had some fun with them as well. After all I do learn more about Japanese Culture, before this I only know Geisha! hahahaha.... Some of my friends and I was very happy to take part as the ajk, this is our 1st time and there won't be the 2nd. It was tiring, we want to save our time for other uses. Here are some pictures we took during the JCD, there are more in Facebook>
Until next time people, this is Tyler signing out.


te amo para siempre~~~

2 comments:

VoNnE said...

wah, so song lo....summore wan2 come back..enjoy every moment u hv there la dear...

Tyler said...

haha.... enjoying the mother nature here.