Is been a while I didn’t drop by here to update everyone about Tyler….
My 2 months holiday is coming to an end… The feeling that deep inside my heart is so, so, so down that makes me hard to breathe. I relax myself through out this holiday… I felt that the whole surrounding of Tyler just freeze… Now only I realize that I’m lost… I really am….
Going back to the forest it a must although none of us want to go back there… In order to continue the war we have no choice… The outcome from the pervious war has shown an improvement but still not good enough. This year battle will be a great one and I hope the victory will still be with me…
Another big hit that Tyler had yesterday was a tragedy… I was expecting a great brand new beginning ahead but it was not… Once again it starts with hardness and a very mean time… Tomorrow will start the very 1st small battle of my 3rd semester!
June was a great month where I celebrated my birthday with many, many best friends. After that I enjoyed the great singing in the 3rd Choralffest and thanks to the Youth members for inviting me to have fun with them. Later my cousin visited me with her ‘ang mo’ friend from AUS. Other than that I am happy to have a great movie to enjoy with before going back to the forest, Transformers! I am so glad that You can watch it with me…
Wish me will have lots of good luck when I step into the forest. July has been started and as well as a brand new Tyler with the survivor sprit back again… I had lost something during this holiday but I gain many others… I love you…
See you people back in the forest yo!!! this is Tyler signing out… muackxxsss
Cara Setting Karbu Vakum
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment