I always think of how big I was and how far I have came…
Suddenly a cold wind strike me and the whole world around me gone frozen…
This was the time I take a stop on everything and think on what I am and how little I was… Not just little but also very fragile.
The future is a mystery and most of us are afraid, I really do, do you?
Just want to share a little story to my fellow members, last few days ago while I was walking to class, during the walk something notice my attention, so I stop.
I saw a little baby bird in a big drain.
The mother was beside it, I think it had been fall off from it nest…
I stood there for awhile. I want to help but I just don’t know what to do…
I just don’t know… I felt so sorry for both of the birds…
That’s was when the strong cold wind stroke me.
How small a life can be… very, very small…
So do appreciate whatever you have and whoever you are.
Life is really short and anything can happen in split second.
We human is not that big nor we are small, we have the power that beyond our knowledge.
Unlock the power when you know the right time to do it, keep up the sprit and be a survivor!
Once again this is Tyler signing out…
Cara Setting Karbu Vakum
6 years ago
2 comments:
life jus so simple...
xD
stay happy~
dun think too much~
well u reali bad guy la
ppl birdy fall from tree oso din help
bad!
xD
I dunno how to help ma... and I dunno where the nest was....
Post a Comment