Friday, July 10, 2009

~ List ~

Look how far we all have come, so take a break and look back for awhile.

How many friends in your hp list, facebook, msn or friendster can really you count on and talk with???

How many can come out have some tea and talk and share your feeling???

As for me, really not much when I really look back... Keep moving forward is important but remember to take sometime to check your list from time to time…

Don't let time take away what you really need and precious to you…

People always said that friendship is forever and it should last for eternity, I do agree with that…

So every relationship, every friendship and every single people that pass through my life so far is a gift from God…

Thank you all so, so much…

I promise myself to make my list longer and really fill it up with more people that I really can share my feeling with…

I love you… Tyler take a leave from now…

4 comments:

【肯尼】 said...

dun worry...
i wil always be ur best best frens...
forever...
once we stay in the same place...
sure can go out yamcha with u~
=)

Tyler said...

yeah!!! but dunno when only got that chance.... T_____T

meowmeow said...

reali got forever friendship?

Tyler said...

meow meow....
I dunno forever is how long...
but as long as live in the present then tio ok liao....