Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The 3rd Penang Choralffest





Well again I had joined the choralffest. I still remember the 1st fest where I was still in Form 6… I don’t know what had kept me for joining this fest but I just did! For this year fest I have no regret for joining it. Every year will have something new and this year we have a competition among ourselves! WOW!!!

We are separated into 4 groups:

Arioso

Brillante

Cantabile

Dolce

Tyler was in the C group which is Cantabile! Each group will perform 4 songs. Each song for a category and they are, Early Music, Jazz, Contemporary and Show Choir!

Group Cantabile has given the chance to perform these 4 songs which are;

See, the Conqu’ring Hero Comes

It Had To Be You

The Two Curved Sticks of The Drummer

Double Trouble (Harry Potter)

These songs are so great that it keep on in my head after the performance…

Beside that I go the chance to gather will some old friends from MBS and we have fun together for that busy 3 days. At the same time new friends also had enter my life…… Thank you people… I love ya still … It had to be you…

Until next year for another choralffest, this is Tyler signing out…

Make sure you keep yourself away from trouble if not there will be SOMETHI NG WICKED THIS WAY COMES!!!

2 comments:

【肯尼】 said...

haha...
finally...
finsih ur performance ady ar?
great job ya~

Tyler said...

sorry for the late reply over here...
great performance... haha.. love it so so much...