Friday, June 5, 2009

Just thank you~~~

I’m glad that I have come so far…
This road that I had taken is not easy for me and I think many people also have the same idea…
My parents have give me the most wonderful birthday present ever that anyone could give me… Thank you mum and dad…
In this 8000 more days I had live… I survive and I will continue to survive and make my life full of wonderful things…
The memories that I will take it with me will last forever… I am so glad that I have so many people around me to fill up my book of life….
My friends… My brothers… My sisters… You all mean so much to me that I cannot live without you all… From the bottom of my heart, you all complete me…
My birthday had been a wonderful day and I want to thank you all for that…

People from Jelutong, I thank you all for the great memories during my secondary school moment… From there I gain a brother, the power of three, my fellow sisters and many best friends for life….

People from LWEH, you all gave me the working experience that I can never ever imagine and thanks to those who look after me back in Pharmacy and Finance…

People from MBS, my Hou Gong, my U6A1 friends, my fellow brothers and sisters you all make my life so, so much more alive and I never regret that I entered that class… I know that many of you all also have the same feeling… Arts One is the starting point of our friendship and there will be no expiry date for this fellowship… I love you all…

People from UUM, a short period of time only we had met but the feeling is so, so strong… My 4 special people that I always mix together (Ming, LeYing, Bear, Eju) great to have you all together with me… Those brothers in Proton, I love you guys more than ever, my Eon people, I shall not forget you and those that I have met for the past 2 semesters, thank you…

Special thanks to all the teachers, also thanks to my Jian for the wonderful movie date, hahaha….
And also thanks to those friends in facebook, Friendster and msn…

My book will still have a lot of chapters to go and I will fill it up with all those that I love and those who love me… I love you all so, so much…

22 is my number and I love it, once again thank you all so, so much…
Muackssssssssssssssss……………….

Tyler signing out from here... see ya...

No comments: