Sunday, December 7, 2008

10 Days in UUM

I can't wait for this moment for me to write down what had just happen ten days ago.
I just can't believe that in just a short ten days I can experienced so many things and learn so much and yet enjoy myself most of the time.

My heart was like breaking a part when I was going into UUM for a 10 days English course. I can't accept asking us go back there for a short in our holiday! So during the 1st day of ice-breaking session I told the class how I miss my home town and the food back then....

After a day or two, I start to enjoy the class cause it happens that we have a very nice and lovely lecturer name Pn Laili. I can say that the whole class enjoy and have fun with her during our lectures time.
There are many sessions and I can tell u that I love all of them, even the exam part! haha....

Next would be my lovely group members and they are.....
Bryant ~ a cute guy who likes to eat eat eat and eat but still score in the class!
Jia Chen ~ a cute girl that acts to sleep all the time but actually knew what had happen around her.
Yin Mei ~ a fair skin colour girl who is quiet but can get crazy as well, haha...
Boon Hui ~ our Professor, he knows every things under the sky, there's nothing he didn't know!
I really have a lots of fun with these people in the class even after class...
I enjoyed doing the role play with you all guys and discuss topic together and don't forget the 'kenlee' that made us laugh till wanna cry....
hahahaha.....

Although there's something bad happen during these 10 days but I made it out there and back to Penang again, thanks to my room mate KK, who help me when I need him. thanks. Also thanks to Ling and Jeffery who keep me awake through out the way when we are coming back to Penang, we really laugh a lot...
Deep inside my heart, I didn't regret of getting into UUM for attending this English course. I learn a lot, I have new friends and I found love...lots of loves from you all....

I still have a lot to say...
I'm telling you that this will be the first time I had the feeling like wanna start this whole thing over again but I will keep it this way as I will bring all the sweet memories with me till my dying day....
Left those that I didn't write here be a secret to our group...

Now I know what I want, now I know what is important to me, now I love you...
but I'll stop all those things here and back to basic so I'll know what's really important, what's really I want and who really I love...

te amo para siempre~~~

2 comments:

VoNnE said...

gud lo
turn oout to be better than expected..
wei come back d also never find me ar?

Tyler said...

haha... sorry lol...
bo eng la... so so so so busy....