Oh my.... Today is the 1st day of my 2nd semester! I still can't get over the holiday mood, I think this will go until CNY is over... hahahaaha....(everyone does, right?)
Well actually yesterday I already went into UUM for check in, I was blow away by my room condition~~~~
Man, it was like in hell, my cupboard was gone! GONE! Just left 2 horrible and spoil cupboards! Then the room was like 180' turn over and many of our things had been change by some evil guys.... So horrible and it makes me nearly cry... T__T
Finally my room mate came and together we put in all we have to make the room back to the way it should be. Then the evening arrived when we finish cleaning up all our room and putting all the things in position. We were so happy to see the out come. It is better than the one we had during sem 1. wowowowowoooo~~~~
Then the next day I attend my co-curriculum during the afternoon.
I joined choir and I was told that there will be lots of Malay joining and very few Chinese but it turn out to be the other way. The music teacher was great and friendly, I hope I'll enjoy my time there.
So this is semester 2 and this game aren't going to be easy. I'll try my best to fight for what I'm going to face and out shine those who look down on me, make those who support me proud of me. I can make it through the rain as I always does! Yeah baby!
Until next time, this is Tyler signing out, see ya!
te amo para siempre~~~
Cara Setting Karbu Vakum
6 years ago
2 comments:
gud...make sure ur aim is clear
dun be affected by the 'sceneries'...
they may look very good...
but looks maybe deceiving...
keep ur head clear...
start to study when u need to
and not after cny
cos u need to work double hard this sem...
jiayou!
ya lol...
cham nya...
have to work very very very hrad to outwit, outplay and outlast. this is survivor!
hahahahaha
Post a Comment