Well, as you all know end of the year should be our holiday and time for us to relax!
My doesn't turn out to be very relaxing as I have so many things to busy with till I didn't realise I still left few more days before my holiday ends.... Goshhhhhhhhh
I still have so much things I want to do and want to enjoy more....
I don't want to go back to the jungle so fast....
Let's see, summary of this holiday, well it starts with the ten days English course back in UUM, 1/3 of the holiday been taken by this course but luckily I enjoy it very much. haha ^^
Well after that follow by 2 wedding dinners I think is like my 6 or 7 times I go for this kind of dinner this year alone!
Without wasting anytime I had join a camp named Youth For Christ! Again it turn out to be wonderful, I get to know some new friends and do enjoy a lot!
Then I plan going for a another music camp but I change my mind cause I'm too tired to continue.... so one day rest after that go to sing K in RedBox! wow~ wow~ wow~
Then go outing we Ling and LiWei to book an apartment for the up coming apartment stay but turn out to be a disappointment 'cause there's no room leave for us to book.... T___T
But hope till alive, miracle came and I get to book one apartment in Krystal Suites!
Well the next few days was busy about another gathering with my Form 5 friends...
Then we celebrated LiWei's birthday in BJ KFC....swt -_-!!!
haha... XD XD XD
And the day before that I was preparing my favorite soya bean jelly for my Grandma's birthday on Thursday... Then the day come and is like a family reunion party. So great to see all my family members again, so long didn't have this kind of reunion and I eat alot that night.... FULL!!!!
Friday was the day I went out with my friend from UTM, he gives me a feeling that he changed but I just can't tell what he had changed.... or maybe I'm the one who has change!~_~
Yesterday was a busy day for me although I didn't leave my house for one step. I was like crazy keep on washing my clothes and night time help my mum prepare 汤圆...
Then today was like another busy morning, we go many places to pray our relative that had passed away and some temples...
Finally tonight will going to a meeting for the apartment stay.
Conclusion, I was busy but I'm glad that I was so busy that I feel my holiday is so cool and not bored! Tomorrow will be a better day! This few days I'll enjoy myself to the fullest!
Merry Christmas!
Te amo para siempre~~~~
Cara Setting Karbu Vakum
6 years ago
2 comments:
its good to enjoy ur holiday to the fullest
i hope u gain something from everything
everyone is changing
every minute
every second
its just that the part which changes is different
p/s: hope you'll remember what is your aim for this semester when school reopens. i'll always be there for you. Good luck. Love always.
thanks for your support.
I'm really glad that I had made it till so far...
I'll continue my journey....
I'm ready to fly, let's fly!
Post a Comment