Sunday, November 23, 2008

Perak One Day Trip









Date: 23 Nov 2008
Location: L.W.E.H car park
Time: 6.45 am


From there our journey begin, we set out from L.W.E.H and way we go to Perak and 43 of us are just ready to have fun.......
1st stop at Bukit Merah to have our breakfast! Nice cup of coffee..... wow~~~~
Then our journey continue....

Lata Kinjang Waterfall, we can saw it from far away when we are on our way going there, I was so shocked and breathtaking by the view of the waterfall.... Just beautiful ...
When we arrived there, the 1st thing I do was have a closer look and feel the water. Just cool and nice.... The view up there just wonderful with the sound of the rushing waterfall... Magnificent!

Next stop, the hot springs in Sungkai, Perak. I was so excited when I reached there.
Upon reaching there, I started to feel the heat. 1st thing I go was go feel the water there, wow~~~ is boiling hot!
Then we chose a nice spot to put in our legs into one of the pond over there where the temp is around 42-50'C. I can feel like my feet had been cooked. hahaha~~~~
The fun thing is I get to boil eggs in the hot springs!

Finally we arrived at the Kellie's Castle, a castle that build during the early 20th century. The owner to the castle name William Kellie Smith, who believe to have specially build the castle for his wife. However the castle never completed due to the death of William.
It was a wonderful place to visit, the castle is actually the extension of Kellie's original house. Unfortunately we don't get to see the whole picture of the house cause it was boomed down partially during WWII.
Inside we get to see how Kellie create his castle and there's some secret door ways in every room and a secret tunnel as well.
I strongly recommended everyone to visit this beautiful and unique building. Wonderful experience I had over there. Great!

Thanks to my mum who ask me to join her to this wonderful trip and thanks to L.W.E.H for organizing this trip. I hope next time I can join in again.

te amo para siempre....






2 comments:

VoNnE said...

so song lo..
make ppl jealous nia...
anyway...
got chance we go together next time..

then we bring maggi mee to cook together with the eggs...

hahahahaha....

Tyler said...

haha... the hot springs I really want to go there again. there can only boil eggs lol
No other things....
hahahahaha