Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ready to Fly...


Well here I am, back in my home sweet home again. The battle of the final exam in my 1st semester is finally over....
Now all I can do is wait and prepare myself for another chapter in UUM.
But before that, holiday! hahahahaha.....
I went back to UUM for 10 days and I have this funny feeling that I don't know how to explain.
Suddenly I realize how fast time had past through all of us........
And here we are again, the end of the year. Soon will be entering the last month of 2008 and celebrating Christmas!
2008 sure is a happening year for me, I learn a lot and go through different environment.
Thanks to my family and friends, thank you all so much so I can walk till so far with all your love and support. I pray for the best to all of you to be safe.
There are few dark moments of Tyler in 2008 but I'm glad that I've made it out from the dark and see light in my world again. Thanks to those that hurt me so much, you helped me grow up.
I learn this from a song I had,
"it's time I learn to fall, to say the word goodbye, to feel the sunlight on my face, maybe that means I'm ready to fly..........."
I want to tell you that, is time for me to break these chains, to look you in the eyes...
To tell you that its over now....
Honey, I'm ready to fly... ....
to all my dearest friends out there, fly with Tyler, fly towards our dreams....

te amo para siempre~~~~~~

2 comments:

VoNnE said...

hmm..year end d..its the time we evaluate ourself for the past 11months?...haha..

no matter wat..
wat over is over d...

look forward...

or fly forward in ur case...XD

jiayou.

Tyler said...

let the sprit of hiao keep us alive and for a better future.
hahahaha