
Hurt....
Is a word in my heart all this time since I was born....
Do I really feel happy and enjoy my life so far???
yes, I do but just part of me does...
There's another part of me which was in the darkness where the shadow lies....
Sometimes I feel broke inside but I won't admit....
so I will wear a mask to hide the wound...
the truth is many of you just don't know how I really feel inside...
I'm tired....
The feeling inside me is like a bucket, slowly it has been filled up with all those sorrow pain...
It turns heavy day by day, how long will this last?????
I've been hurt by someone I love....
I'm keep on telling myself that this is life, we all need to go through it, just let it go....
the question is, have I learn how to let go????
I tried and tried.....
but I just couldn't do it....
I don't know who should we blame, if this is what fate want us to go through...
I accept....
Time is a thing that will only keep on forward and will never turn back and I tell you there's nothing I wouldn't do to have just one more chance to look into your eyes and see you looking back....
If I had just one more chance, I'll grab it no matter how just to hear your voice...
If really time can turn around, if I really have that chance, I would tell you how much I missed you since you've been away....
My world froze from the day we took our own journey....
Those great memories will stay with me, that's the only thing you have left for me....
I'm sorry for blaming you....
Sorry for everything....
I just couldn't do....
and I've hurt myself....
by hurting you....
te amo para siempre
4 comments:
cheers...
hahaha
hiao lo...hurt wat?...
over ka over d la....
stop being sarcastic...
wake up!
easy to say...
I always tell people that too.
but when it happens to me... T__T
hahaha...
But I'll get through it....
anyway...
thanks buddy....
thank you all...
Post a Comment