


This is my 2nd time I went to eat at tao restaurant in e-gate.
I still remember back then during the 1st time when we go there to have our dinner is before I went into university. Wow man, times fly....
Very very fast, now I'm facing my final exam soon, this mean that I'm nearly complete my 1st semester...
Once again I join my LWEH friends for that wonderful dinner, really want to thank then for inviting me to join them.
I really had a lot of fun that night, we enjoy ourselves not only with the food but also jokes!hahahaha....
Then the food....
Ohhh~~~~~ Wow~~~~
Unforgettable... very nice.... we do enjoy and ate till very very full,
the fun thing was we finish those food very very fast, the people there was like.....shock!
hahaha...
Really great to join them and I do appreciate them very much,
they are the one who help me complete my chapter during my working time in LWEH,
they are the one who help me complete my chapter during my working time in LWEH,
thanks guys n girls....
te amo para siempre.....
No comments:
Post a Comment