Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A story like mine

A story like mine....
Has never been told....
haha...
Haiz......

Is a great through of discovery after I had enter the uni. Life in university is totally different from what I had been through my past. Well, is time for me to start a brand new chapter now.

My Form 6 and my working life had come to and end, it was really a great and interesting chapter for me to keep in my mind....

I miss my friends, I miss my family, Jelutong & MBS...

So fast I had go through one semester in UUM, still hard to believe...is this real?
haha XD..... I feel like a dream, I'm still dreaming and wondering around.
Is not easy to adapt a new place and meeting new people....
well, now I have to keep up with this new place for another 2 and a half year...

I meet some new friends there, some are very click but some a just so derrrrrrrrr.....
hahhaaha....but no matter how, all of them had walk through my life I had learn somethings from them day by day....

And to my old friends, I still love you all very very very much...muackzzxzz

Ok, I'm going to complete the 1st part of this new chapter.
may all my dreams come true....

te amo para siempre....

No comments: