Friday, January 1, 2010

Goodbye 2009 and Welcome 2010

Entering semester 4 is a brand new life for me here in UUM, after all the crazy add/drop things I now only have 6 subjects. I wish and hope that this semester will be great and I will have a better result.

Apart from that I welcome 2010 with a bright and happy heart and may all my family members, my best friends, my friends, my course mates, my Uni mates and all those people that I love have a great year and good luck!!!

Goodbye 2009, 2009 was a wild year for me.
This 1st half year was a great period for me.
I went to trip, have to be busy all the time and have a good result.
Enjoying my long holiday during May and June was a great time.
The 2nd half was not that good, many ups and downs been going through me and many twist and turn I been walk through, glad that I had make it through the rain.

As you all can have a look back on my blog, you’ll know that what I have been through the past one year. How I was in UUM, how I was during exams, how I was during gatherings and apartment stays, how I was during holiday and trips, how I was when I am happy or sad, and how I was in the very last day of 2009!

Special thanks…
To my mum and dad, thank you both for your love and caring, I love you both the most.
To all my best friends and friends from:
Jelutong!
LWEH!
MBS!
UUM!

And other new friends that I met thought out the year!
Thank you all so, so much.
Thanks to my family members for the love, for the supports, you all are the best I can get, thank you.

Last but not least thanks to those people who love me and hate me, because of you all, Tyler life become so wonderful and full with colors…
Thank you all so, so much…
I Love You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: