Well I can still remember what happen last year during the very last day of 2008 as I went to Penang one day trip and nighttime go see fireworks somewhere near Queensbay Mall.
See how fast times fly… Very fast indeed and about this year countdown, I have it a little bit different.
I had decided not to go back Penang and remain in the campus for the very last day of 2009.
Luckily this time I got my roommate with me! The other roommate went back to Penang, so lame…
It was afternoon that both of us decided to go Chang Lun shopping and then do steamboat in our room!!!
We had brought:
1. Tomato
2. Pepper Bell
3. Hotdogs
4. Maggi Mee
5. Mushrooms (2types)
6. Knorr Chicken Cubes
7. Tomyam spices
After that we drove back to UUM and start preparing, it was simple but we enjoyed it very much. We also invite a junior to join us to ‘hao kor’.
Then night went long and we play games for a while and then ‘tahan’ till 12am for countdown! Not too long after that both went to sleep liao…
This is one very different New Year Eve celebration!!!
To all people out there who knew Tyler, Happy New Year to all of you and may 2010 be a great year to all of us!!!
Muackssss…
No comments:
Post a Comment