Thursday, January 22, 2009

My January of 2009

Here I am again, back to my home sweet home. Well it's been a total of 3 weeks since I leave the Island. I miss everything over here, my family, friends and food! hahaha....
Actually this post I wrote it in my note book as I was sitting alone in the foyer. I think back lots of things while I was listening music. So I decide to write them down. It was a great through of discovery January where I have lots of ups and downs. Well, after this weekend will be entering the last week of Jan and celebrating Chinese New Year (CNY). CNY is the most celebrated season for the Chinese and me myself love CNY more than any other festival, I think many of us too.
CNY is the time where family members will be gather together, share our happiness and love. Apart from that also let me think of ang pow, fireworks, mahjung and poker! I can sure that I'll have lots and lots of fun then.
This 3 weeks is not easy for all of us. Facing new semester is a challenging part but miss our hometown is another problem. I gotta admit that this sem is just boring as the last one. haiz.....
Although it is boring but I still will make it through the rain as I always did!
During this 3 weeks, I have found back something I lost and I'm glad I've found it. Thanks for bringing back the colours of joy to Tyler's World. I love you more than anything.
At the same time I also like to thank all of you out there who support me and love me. I love you all too. I will continue to fight in this semester, I'll make sure I outwit, outplay and outlast those that block me, out shine those who look down on me. Thank you people, I will make myself proud for you all. Thanks for being with Tyler all this time. The road will be very hard for all of us and for me is even harder but I won't be alone, I have you. Love you so so so much! muackssss... Until next time, this is Tyler signing out.

te amo para siempre~~~

No comments: