Today is the 6th day of Chinese New Year, also marks the beginning of the 2nd half of my 2nd semester. I've been back to my hometown for more than a week and I can tell you that it was really great. Chinese New Year is very important to me, it is the time where all family members gather together and to share our love.
Well again, today is the time for me to say goodbye to Penang again 'cod I'll be leaving at 8am and back to UUM. Is hard to say goodbye but Monday I'll be back again! hahahahahaha.....
For the one week was a very busy week for me and for everyone. The day before Chinese New Year we had our reunion dinner~steam boat stlye! Then the following day, the 1st day of Chinese New Year, early in the morning we go pray pray and the..... Collecting Ang POw! yeah yeah! hahahaha.....
This keep on for the past one week I guess! I even join my friend to visit our Form 6 teacher's house. Well she's really nice and we really have fun. Thank you Pn Wong!
The 4th night was my family annual dinner, it was the 3rd year we did this reunion dinner! Well people, we had a great night again like the past two years. I'm looking forward to next year dinner! hahahahahaha....
Hmmm.... As we all know that Chinese New Year will be celebrated for 15 days and now is already half pass, still got 7 more days to enjoy this wonderful season of holiday!
So here I am, with another brand new world to enter after my holiday. I have to enter another level and be more hardworking to make it through the rain. I will survive.
Until next time, this is Tyler signing out! see ya!
te amo para siempre~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment