



I was so busy till I don't have the time to update the apartment story.
Well we made it Arts One, again! hahaha...
This is the 2nd time we have this kind of apartment stay but is a bit different from last year.
well we were given a short time to prepare so many things and I'm glad that it all turn out to be at least ok. hahahaha....
This year apartment stay was like a camp, the games that our Game Coordinator, Hee, was sucks I have to say that but don't know why the game turn out to be fun, so it was not sucks after all. hehehehe....
This year there's no special person cooking for us so we have everyone into the cooking thing.
We do learn a lot about cooking. Thanks to Hee's mum! hahahaha... XD XD XD XD XD
I got to admit that we all really have a good time that night, is a long time since we have this kind of gathering. I hope this will continue and next year committee will do better!
Thanks to our this year committee,
Game Coordinator~Hee
Food & Beverage Executive~ Danson Sim
Public Relationship Executive~ LiWei Wong
Location & Setting Coordinator~ Wern
Special thanks to our adviser Miss Por
then I would like to thanks all those people that took part in this apartment stay.
Glad that all of you had join us, thank you very much.
Hope you all will join us next year for more fun.
Until next year, this is Tyler signing out!
te amo para siempre~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment