Lately been very sick of work...
And I have found something interesting, the new formula for Tyler;
Work + money - time = no life
But nothing much can be done, this is what current situation that I'm in now.
Sad, mad, happy, joy, sorrow or blues, whatever mood or feeling I have also have to accept the fact of this formula.
Gladly I still have a great family members that with me always and a group of Ocr Tok people that care about me.
Thank you.
Tyler will solves this soon.
And I have found something interesting, the new formula for Tyler;
Work + money - time = no life
But nothing much can be done, this is what current situation that I'm in now.
Sad, mad, happy, joy, sorrow or blues, whatever mood or feeling I have also have to accept the fact of this formula.
Gladly I still have a great family members that with me always and a group of Ocr Tok people that care about me.
Thank you.
Tyler will solves this soon.
3 comments:
Haha. What a good 'No Life Formula'!
how to solve it?
That's the hard thing.
Post a Comment