Today was a special day for many people from Penang!
Starwalk!
Wake-up early at 5am and preparing this and that...
Reached Time Square at 5.45 and it'd already filled up with all sort of 'lang'.
Finally I got my numbers and checkpoint wristband just before that big 'BANG'!
I can hardly manage to get myself in front, the big "BANG" already blown out!
So, this is it.. The journey of 10km through the UNSECO World Heritage City of George Town.
I'm always proud of Penang and for Her win on the title back in 2008 means a lot not only to me but to all Malaysian I guess.
Being part of this wonderful event means a lot to me personally.
Although I end up with nothing in the placing of top45 but I'm happy with the time that I used to complete this walk...
Next year, for sure I will join again and I will defying gravity and try to earn myself a place in the top45.
This is Tyler signing out!


No comments:
Post a Comment