Gosh, fast right? Now is already 9th Sept and just one more week left before going back 'there'. That's doesn't feel right...
No it never will....
Erm.... who cares as long as I have fun whenever I am.
Here, there and everywhere to 'hiao' around.
Well, last night finally meet newly come back Toxxip members and some small gathering after that in a kopitiam and serve with 'boy, 3 leh ji huh' punya curry mee. NICE!!!!
Gosh, 3 days holiday starts now but only left 2days, Sunday will be going back to work, gosh...
For Bali trip, bo huat liao la, have to work as hard as I can to earn me into the pack.
Apart from that I hereby wish all Muslim friends a very Happy Raya Aldilfitri. As for my Chinese friends, a early wish for 中秋节快乐。
This is Tyler signing out from here.
See you all very soon.
Cara Setting Karbu Vakum
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment