Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Catching UP with Tyler

Hey people, is me again. Guess I'd been cold here a while since the day I defying gravity. Well here I am, back once again to share what I've gone through this hard time in my life. Erm... not that hard actually but can consider down for a moment.

Time go by and I move on, so here I am again to blogspot.
I've been through a lot actually but I'm not going to talk much about that over here. Just that I'm having my Raya Holiday start from now and I'm great for that. Feel like giving myself time to enjoy the "Home" feel in this wonderful Prince of Wales Island again.

I know the road ahead is not easy when I get back to the Legendary University but who cares??? Enjoy this wonderful 2 weeks time 1st, assignments, exams and presentation? Later!!!!
Yeah people, I'm back and will sure be having a lot of fun in this up coming 2 weeks time.
And the fun just started yesterday with steamboat in Vonderland, thanks Von and all the JHHF members.

Until next time, this is Tyler signing out and before that, tomorrow New Way!!!

No comments: