After a long period of waiting, today is finally the day that make all this waiting end..
Our Uni result had finally come out and amazingly I got what I was not expected.
3.41 for my CPG and help me pull up my CGPA to 3.21, this is amazing my Lord…
Thank you all my friends back there in UUM who we studied together and share all the info together to make all this happening.
I would also like to thank all the Gods and Goddess who ‘popi’ me through all this examinations, thank you.
Thank you mum and dad for your love, care and supports.
Here I would like to congratulate all those who get what result as they wanted to been or even better.
Next, to those who are not that good in their results, please do not feel sad because this is not the end of everything.
My friends, be strong and keep moving forward for our better future and brighter tomorrow..
This is Tyler signing out people.
See ya…
No comments:
Post a Comment