Well, here I am, this will be the 23rd year for me existing in this World.
Thank you Mi and Pi for bringing me into this World. Yesterday was the day I went out with Mi to go around Penang to pray to Buddha and other Gods and Goddess. This is to thank all the Gods, Lords and Goddess up there for there ‘po pi’ upon me and my family and friends as well. Thank you.
Being part of the Tan family is one of the proudest thing in my life, I want to thank every single members of my family for their love, care and support.
Next, I was blessed with all those friends in Jelutong, although long time didn’t come out to meet but this doesn’t mean that I forget you people. Love you all very much still.
Coming up next who are those that I’m crazy about, Yorr people of MBS, my fellow survivors, how are you feeling today?? Thank you all of them who last night bring me out for dinner, beer and chat in b.e.d. I had a great time last night, thank you.
To my fellow University friends, know you guys for over 2 years already, see how fast time goes by.. Thanks for all the wishes… Thank you…
Besides that, People from LWEH, thank you for all the birthday wishes… Kamsiah…
Happy Birthday Tyler, glad to be here still for the past 23 years and I believe there will be more years to come along people.
Until next time, this is Tyler signing out.
No comments:
Post a Comment