Today is day 5 since I leave the Prince...
The feeling was like taking away part of my soul...
I wish I could recover from all the sickness of exam...
It was hard not to think about home but what can I do???
Taking this long and suffering journey is part of my life and I will be happy to take it as a great and wonderful chapter in my life…
I wonder when will this end, I mean I know when it will end but will it end the way I wanted?
Only God holds the key of my answer…
I have been go through 3papers and still got another 4 more to go…
I just wish that this will end soon and I will be right back on the place I should me, The Prince…
This is Tyler signing out…
2 comments:
when its goin to end...u'll wish u hv another year...just cherish every moment u hv now...all d best on ur upcoming papers..
Thanks sis, I do wish I have more time to enjoy...when go out to the 'real world', everything change...
that's the real phai mia begins...
Post a Comment