Lately don't know what had happen to me, I dreamed about many things...
The main point is, none of those are sweet. Is either horror or scary...
I don't know when will this kind of dreams end but I really hope that those dreams never ever come true...
I wish all this bad moments will end soon and I will back to my mum's arms like I was a boy, the feeling is so great that none of the feeling I had so far and I think nothing will replace that.
I love you mum, I miss you...
I wish I can go back to the Prince soon where you are around there for me no matter what happen...
This is Tyler signing out to continue the war...
The main point is, none of those are sweet. Is either horror or scary...
I don't know when will this kind of dreams end but I really hope that those dreams never ever come true...
I wish all this bad moments will end soon and I will back to my mum's arms like I was a boy, the feeling is so great that none of the feeling I had so far and I think nothing will replace that.
I love you mum, I miss you...
I wish I can go back to the Prince soon where you are around there for me no matter what happen...
This is Tyler signing out to continue the war...
No comments:
Post a Comment