Sunday, December 27, 2009

Tzu Chi Performance

Last night was the performance night and Tyler went to watch it with mum.

Only one word I can say about ii ‘GREAT’!

A total of 1108 performers included choirs, sign language performer and drama actors…

Waoh!!! Amazing performance and the arranging were so perfect although those performers are not 100% professional…


There were about 10,000 audiences that filled up inside PISA (Penang International Sports Arena).

The songs, the words, the stories and the dances were all so graceful and touched.

I cried during the stories being told and showed about a dialysis patent and a Burmese kid who suffered from a serious burn injury… Same goes with my mum who also on tears during that few moments…


The climax of the whole night performance was the time where all the angels bringing down the candle lights on their hands to us and soon enough the whole stadium was lighten up with the small but yet warm candle light in each of the audience hands. The wonderful feeling you can feel was just something you cannot tell…


I will go watch it again on next year if I were given this change once again. Thank you all those warm and kind people who bring all these together and make it possible and also thanks to the one person who make a very big difference to this World of ours, Dharma Master Cheng Yen, thank you all so, so much….

Last but not least, to Ban and Ching, good job!!!!

感恩……

No comments: