Yesterday 'soh ee' lo...
My mum and I started to buy all the things we need around 4pm and reached home at 5.30pm.
Then without losing anytime we start 'soh ee' liao.
Once again, we made 7 colors.
~White
~Pink
~Orange
~Yellow
~Green
~Blue
~Purple
This time we use mango for yellow color, fresh oranges for orange color. As for green and blue, like last time, used 'pandan' and 'blue flower'.
This morning early at 6.30am wake up to prepare those 'ee'
Today we went to Ama's house pray pray then only went to Tan Kongsi and other places...
When that time we reached home I already very very tired liao....
I had uploaded some of the 'ee' pictures on my facebook account. Go have a look when you got time. This is Tyler continue to makan 'ee' and now going out for 尚宮局 gathering!
See ya people!!!
Cara Setting Karbu Vakum
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment