Well known for it’s management. I been here for a year and half, I still believe this Jungle University stand up for her well known ability, ‘very good’ management!
Last week was the add drop time, which was the most stressful time for most of us.
The damn hell server cannot support the massive number of people accessed into the UUM portal and had break down for more than an hour. During that important period, some get to access into it but not all of us are so lucky.
I was one of the so many that managed to get in but the papers that I want had been taken by other people, I only can take those time that nobody wants.
Next was the time I have to go through my final exam in less than half a month, well I’m not really prepare yet cos’ I still don’t really have a clue what’s going on.
Things change so fast and time flies like a speeding bullet that no momentum can stop it.
I wish I had more time to learn but I know I don’t have. I will learn when I have to.
This is Tyler signing out for the battle that coming towards him.
Cara Setting Karbu Vakum
6 years ago
1 comment:
姐姐你就好啦,年过半百了好会用blog leave comment给妹妹.我真的是佷感动咯.多希望能像姐姐一样几十岁了还能得到王上宠爱.不过不用紧,妹妹我有的是青春等姐姐失宠
后我会替姐姐照顾王上的.好了妹妹先跪安了.
Post a Comment