Sunday, October 4, 2009

Entering the last quarter of 2009

October is the month of autumn that we love and can have the chance to feel the romances of the fall. For Chinese, we celebrated the mid-autumn day last night. This year mid-autumn is a bit different where I was in UUM during this wonderful day rather than being with my family where I should be. T____T

Well, I had entered a competition in one of the DPP here in UUM and I manage to get 1st prize! YES!!! The competition was about taking out red beans and green beans out of a bowl by using a pair of chopstick. Haha, it was fun and I love to try it again if I have a chance.

This final quarter of 2009 will be unforgettable for Tyler and will be full of happening things that I aspect to be go on. Coming up next, Halloween, Final Examination and follow with my long holiday with Christmas! Not forgetting the Chinese lunar calendar important events like, vege for nine days, ‘重阳节’and ‘冬至’. I just wish that I can share all these wonderful moments will my love ones this coming few months.

Date line for the final 3 assignments are close and I just wish I can manage them all ASAP! Follow by preparing final and vege days.

People of Tyler’s World, I love you from the bottom of my heart, I ‘sayang’ you as always and I care about you all from time to time… Don’t you all ever put down your dreams no matter how hard the journey will cause you, don’t you ever give up the things that you had plan to do. Tyler will be with you always in present or in your heart, take care people. This is Tyler signing out.

No comments: