Well life is a very mysterious thing that we do not really can understand. People always say that live life to the fullest, life is about enjoying and so on… bla, bla, bla…
As for Tyler, life is just a path that we all have to go through no matter we like it or not. Every living thing in this planet that we call Earth has a purpose and every one of them have different mission to live for.
Today’s question, what’s your purpose of living in this planet???
Is it, love? Friendship? Family? Glory? Peace? Or Nothing?
Me still remember when I was a child I use to imagine myself being this and that, I wish I can be at where and be who I want to be. Those days were so peaceful and fun with my own imagination. When times go by and I learn a lot and experienced many different things in life, I know that the reality is cruel all the time no matter what. Sweet dreams can sometimes damage by the cruel reality toughs. One thing I that I live my life for will be my memories. Sweet, sour, bitter, salty and spicy hot all will be very precious memories for me to live for and every night I will recall back those memories.
Tyler believes that there will be one thing we can take away with us when we enter the world of after life, there will be our memories. So I will try my best to see, experience, taste, listen, smell and feel as many things as I can in my life here on this planet that full with wonderful things. Well, be sure to think of what you live for in this life and the right path to walk on. Remember not to waste it for those things that are not important or not worth it. This is Tyler signing out.
2 comments:
why suddenly so deep? cherish every moment u hv n earth..all the ups and downs are worth it..
I'm back in Penang d, everything will back to normal. UUM is a place I will tend to be more down in my mood, haizzzzz.....
Post a Comment