Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Endlessness of Arwen

Death is a path that every human or I should say every living thing in our planet Earth have to go through.
No one knows how will it really feels, no one knows where will be after we have die...
Time is an endless thing that we all know, who come from no where and will end from no where...
That will be my greatest fear of all time...
The soul of Arwen will have the chance to sail to the undying lay but she chose a mortal life. Tyler wish that he is Arwen that have that choice of her own but he don't...
Fate is the director of Tyler's World.
I believe there won't be an end to anything. I believe no one creates anything and no one will destroy anything.
Our souls is just like the earth, it cannot been made nor it can be destroy, it can only transform. In this very present time we have come to the human forms and one the next stage will be what no one knows.
If God given you the chance to know that, will you take that chance to know it??? Or just leave it for the unknown to solve it???
I wish to take that chance but I dread that I will regret of seeing what I will become as...
So Tyler leave it to the Nature...
This endlessness of our soul will have it own way to find the right path when the time have come. So Tyler believe Arwen still have her journey to continue although she had chosen a mortal life... We all have this endless journey to talk, there will be no goodbye for us my friends...
May all of us be in peace always...
Tyler signing out from now...

No comments: