Friday, April 24, 2009

Into the West

Look back the road we have walk and have a look how far we have come, see how fast time have passed….
Is time for us to enter another world, another stage, another unknown future and another tomorrow. The night is falling, we have come to journey’s ends…. Sleep now baby and dream of the one who came before. Can you hear they are calling from the distant shore???
I can see you weeping and those tears upon your face, what are they for?
No fear my dear, soon you’ll see all of your fear will pass away…
Although hope may fades and we’ll enter the world of night….
Through shadow falling, out of memory and time…
Don’t say….
We have come now to the end…
The white shore are calling again….
No fear my dear, you and I will meet again….
You’ll safe in my arms and keep on into your dream….
Inside there what can you see on the horizon?
Is there a pale moon rises across the sea?
Yes my dear, the ship is here to carry you home….
All soul pass…
Into the west….



( I can't get this song out of my head, so I have write this post. This is Tyler telling the wonderful song taken from the Lord of the Rings, Into the West)

te amo para siempre....

3 comments:

VoNnE said...

wish u al the best la sista...

meowmeow said...

hey...how r u??heheh

Tyler said...

thanks Von, but this really is not what I felt now. hehehe
I'm great meowmeow, how about you?