Well here we are again, going to enter in the last week of the month. Is been a while I didn’t stop by because of the busy life that I tied up with. Confused by the situation I am right now. The ending of the second semester let me felt to wired, inside my heart I am so glad that it will be over soon but the other part feel so worry about the speeding of time fly. Looking forward toward semester 3, hope that the new beginning will be a wild, fun, great and wonderful chapter. Here by I will soon complete my 2nd chapter in UUM and a full year of bond with this University of Nature. I’m so glad that I had come so far and gain so many memories. I would like to thank everyone that I knew in UUM and those back in the Prince of Wales Island, thank you all so, so much. Well people, we have come now to the end for sem2 and get ready for the following semester. I know that day was a wild and crazy time for everyone during add drop period but I hope everyone can get whatever courses they want. Good luck in the future people and for me, I want to prepare my final 2 papers! I want to score! Yeah! Wish me luck (>,<), this is Tyler signing out! See ya.
te amo para siempre....
Cara Setting Karbu Vakum
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment