Thursday, April 24, 2014

Toxxip 1st Trip in 2014!!

Welcoming our guest of honor, Michi!!! (90% of this trip was planned by her, superwoman I should said)

This year we'll be doing something different, instate of one, we will be visiting and traveling across 2 amazing countries in South East Asia. 1st stop will be Vietnam and we will be arriving at Ho Chi Min City but before that we are going to have a transit at KL and meet up with our very own Chansey Khaw who will also join us in this trip from KL. 
Follow by Cambodia which is our 2nd stop where we going to visit one of the Wonder of the World, Angkor Wat.
Sad to say that not all members are able to participate due to certain reasons.
We have Liwei who is now in the State, Eeling who is in KL and back at our hometown we have Jin Yang. 

Until next time, I'm Tyler signing out and I'm ready to fly!!!
For more updates, just visit Tyler's World. 

No comments: