Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Movie

I can say that movie plays an important role in my life. I enjoy watching them in cinema, tv or even in my laptop.
Today I want to ask you people a question, "what is the true meaning of watching movie?"
For me, I do believe that watching movie is more than to entertain ourselves, is something more that.
Tyler's 4 criteria towards movie;

1st of all, the interest of the movie. There must be some interesting reason why I choose that particular movie.

2nd, gaining something. Lesson, moral values, message or knowledge.

3rd, fantasy! Movie is a 'thing' or 'tool' that connect our minds into the situation where we might not be able to have in reality.

4th, satisfaction and unforgettable. Strong impact and give us the idea of what is really happening through out the movie and clear with the story line.

I will call this a good movie if I can get those 4 criteria of mine towards movie.
Waiting for the next one.
This is Tyler signing out!

No comments: