Sunday, July 3, 2011

Way to Singapore


Singapore, a place I been to more than 10 years ago. Revisiting that place was such an amazing experience. I only remember of those beautiful decos along Orchard Road and those wonderful animals in the zoo.
This time was a bit different, more places that I have discovered when I visit Singapore last week.
From Penang I took bus to KL and then transfer to a train and then only I reach Singapore. Is a long Journey!
1st stop is the full MRT ride to view the whole Singapore and then a quick walk from city to Marina Bay. Finally dinner at La Pa Sa. Nice.
Day 2 was the main purpose of this whole trip, Universal Studio! I had a full one day trip there. There are 7parts in Universal Studio where I have to explore.
Madagascar, Sherk, WaterWorld, Jurassic Park, Egypt (the Mummy), Sic-Fic and Hollywood.
A great grand finale that featuring wonderful firework that fill my eyes with colors.
Day 2 and 3 was the city tour where I get a chance to take a on the Singapore original duck tour and hippo tour. Nice!
Visiting several museums was a great experience where I get to know more about not only Singapore but also some Asian and Chinese history.
Taking a ride on the Singapore flyer was an overwhelming feeling where I get to sit on a world tallest Marry-go-round.
I love this trip but is a bit tired where I need to walk a lot until my legs pain.
I wish to go there again next time.
This is Tyler signing out.

3 comments:

LuPorTi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LuPorTi said...

Seems like it's a nice trip.

Tyler said...

ya, enjoyable but my legs pain until I want to cry...