Friday, November 5, 2010

The Yellow Water ~ 黄河发水

Well I got to say that I was so lucky to be sitting here and write this chapter of my blog.

Last week was a wild one, it was the last week for lecture in this semester. There are a lot of assignments for me and my fellow warriors to complete. Luckily we all made it.

Beside that, I have to stay back for the boring convocation. Why? The answer to the question is I am one of the members of Choir group. Great? Not really…

Things get worse when all the people went back home, only us from the Choir need to stay back.. The boring time was just like killing us…

The loneliness got greater when the sky went dark and the rain was like never ending story… the next thing we know was the river had been turn into something horrible. It seems like it was curse by something, after 2 days of nonstop pouring, the river finally cannot take it… Flood has started…

Slowly place by place has been swollen by the yellow water. Along the way back, it was not what I wish to see. I think most of you have seen those horror in newspaper or tv broadcast.

Might God bless us and may all the people that fighting with the great yellow water be strong. I pray, you pray, we all pray.

This is Tyler signing out…

No comments: