Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New Semester

Sorry for letting my blog into a period of winter, I've been busy with traveling and checking into the new semester.
Well, to update here was the trip that last one whole week which took place in KL, Lang Tengah and Kampar.
Great having fun with all over there.
Without losing any time I rush back to the Legendary UUM to check-in and settle everything down. The best part was I can finally met my new roommate, great guy, hope to get along with him this whole semester.
Well people, new life is about to start, how about yours??? I really wish we all will have a spectacular year of the last 2 quarters of 2010.
Apart from that, I would like to thank all those Toxxip members who be with me all this holiday.
I really enjoyed all those wonderful moments with all of you guys, thank you.
Coming up next, Langkawi.
See ya, this is Tyler signing out.

1 comment:

VoNnE said...

is ur new roomie cute????haha...i miss Lawrence~~~