Friday, May 28, 2010

Shrek Forever After



What an great honor to went out with ah Von for this meaningful cartoon we watched just now.
This time is a bit different from all the previous series of Shrek.
Shrek had a twisted of his life where he went to another time zone where he never even exist .
Now, we a limited time of one whole day he have to find back his true love, Fiona and share the true love kiss with him. This is the only way to break the spell or the 'contract' that had made by Shrek.

I saw many touching yet funny moments in this movie.
Is a must watch movie of the year.
'I don't realise I had everything until the time I lost them'
this is what I learn from Shrek..
I will love and keep every single moments with me no matter good or bad...
Next up Prince of Persia...
This is Tyler signing out, Happy Wesak!!!

No comments: