How fast time pass, is already middle of March...
I don't know where do I stand now, I don't know where I am now...
When will be the time I find the light that will bring me hope and happiness???
Lost in the time zone where nobody will find me.
Where is this light and where could we find it??
Will there be a map or clues that will lead me to the light???
Will there be sure light in this World??
I don't know, do you???
Perhaps only God knows...
♪Time goes by but we stand still, love you forever, yes I will...
I know we're meant to be...
That's how I feel baby~~~~♫
Cara Setting Karbu Vakum
6 years ago
2 comments:
慢慢来才是最快的. Focus on ur target, plan accordingly, step by step. List out the priorities. Clear ur mind.
thanks sis, I will... one by one lo... I finish half of my work liao... the other in progress liao...
Post a Comment