Monday, February 22, 2010

Holiday Ends...

Once again, CNY holiday has come to an end, tonight Tyler will head back to the Jungle University. Amazing~~~

Well, this year was a great busy year for me during this wonderful CNY. From the day I left UUM and reach Penang that moment I already start “bo eng”.


Jelutong reunion dinner,

CNY eve,

Che 1 celebration,

Che 2 dinner (steamboat),

Che 3 family reunion dinner,

Che 4 Movie Day,

Che 5 Movie Day II,

Che 6 Mainland visit and Dinner with teacher & MBS hiao members,

Che 7 Double Dinner,

Che 8 night Pray the God of all Gods,

Che 9 Movie Day III…

Tomorrow will be a great day and plus suffering because of the cruel reality. War is coming, I can feel it in the water, I can feel it on the earth, I can smell it in the air…

Watch out people, this blog will be entering winter for a while is Tyler is too busy to update, forgive him…

This is Tyler signing out…

No comments: