One week ago I was still trap in the prison forest, UUM. Once again, times fly and tomorrow I'll be going back there again... T____T
Well this one week had to be so happening and keep me busy all the time. I still remember I came back to the Prince on Thursday and the activities had began....
1st up I go shopping and meeting for the Survivor camp 2009.
A night after that I was in my very favorite place, Jelutong Market! Having breakfast there make me have a feeling of being a small kid again. Shopping in the wet market was a great challenge though I use to shop there during my childhood. Continue shopping with Grace and Miss Por in Sunshine was like crazy, cos I just knew that Miss Por hates durians, how could she??? Durian is the King, cannot being treated like this... wahahhahaha....
The very same evening I went to USM for attending one of my best friends convocation, it was great to see him graduated & start to make his own dream come true... Congratulation Ban...
Well that very same night I was in my grandma's house for making wan tan together with Mum & Desbow... Busy, busy and busy will be the only word...
Saturday will be the day, the day where we all being waiting for, the Survivor Camp 2009!!!
That morning I was busy till no time to breathe, I have to go to Grandma's house for making jelly for my nephew's birthday, he is so, so cute... Love him so, so much....
With no time to lose after the jelly things, I rush back to my house to prepare things for the Camp. I was late but manage to make it there.
That afternoon till night was great, we have fun till the fullest... Many of us got wet and hundreds pictures had been taken during the Camp. That night we have a cake cutting ceremony for Miss Por & Grace, Happy Birthday! The night end for me by drinking volca and drunk at the end...
Chapter 2, Monday was the day, Ban, Ching, Von and me went out on that night to redcafe and we had fun chatting & updating each other.
The following day was redbox, wow, red again... Well, I sang like crazy and let me surprise of something during we all sang in that box. wahahahaa......
Wednesday off for washing clothes... Tired.... T____T
Yesterday was great, busy morning for praying at my grandma's house and at my house during night... After a while KY, Grace, Ting Ting, Moon and me went to surprise Miss Por with a birthday cake!!!
Today will go back to MBS and tonight movie...
Tomorrow going back to forest prison... T_____T
I'm looking forward for the next one week holiday, I will fight in the up coming war... I will win with all my strength... I will... This is Tyler signing out....
Well this one week had to be so happening and keep me busy all the time. I still remember I came back to the Prince on Thursday and the activities had began....
1st up I go shopping and meeting for the Survivor camp 2009.
A night after that I was in my very favorite place, Jelutong Market! Having breakfast there make me have a feeling of being a small kid again. Shopping in the wet market was a great challenge though I use to shop there during my childhood. Continue shopping with Grace and Miss Por in Sunshine was like crazy, cos I just knew that Miss Por hates durians, how could she??? Durian is the King, cannot being treated like this... wahahhahaha....
The very same evening I went to USM for attending one of my best friends convocation, it was great to see him graduated & start to make his own dream come true... Congratulation Ban...
Well that very same night I was in my grandma's house for making wan tan together with Mum & Desbow... Busy, busy and busy will be the only word...
Saturday will be the day, the day where we all being waiting for, the Survivor Camp 2009!!!
That morning I was busy till no time to breathe, I have to go to Grandma's house for making jelly for my nephew's birthday, he is so, so cute... Love him so, so much....
With no time to lose after the jelly things, I rush back to my house to prepare things for the Camp. I was late but manage to make it there.
That afternoon till night was great, we have fun till the fullest... Many of us got wet and hundreds pictures had been taken during the Camp. That night we have a cake cutting ceremony for Miss Por & Grace, Happy Birthday! The night end for me by drinking volca and drunk at the end...
Chapter 2, Monday was the day, Ban, Ching, Von and me went out on that night to redcafe and we had fun chatting & updating each other.
The following day was redbox, wow, red again... Well, I sang like crazy and let me surprise of something during we all sang in that box. wahahahaa......
Wednesday off for washing clothes... Tired.... T____T
Yesterday was great, busy morning for praying at my grandma's house and at my house during night... After a while KY, Grace, Ting Ting, Moon and me went to surprise Miss Por with a birthday cake!!!
Today will go back to MBS and tonight movie...
Tomorrow going back to forest prison... T_____T
I'm looking forward for the next one week holiday, I will fight in the up coming war... I will win with all my strength... I will... This is Tyler signing out....
1 comment:
my name is desmond, not desbow!!
Post a Comment