Monday, February 25, 2008

A Whole New World

Entering 2008 is like enter a whole new world...
Everything is so different from wat I hv experinced in 2007....
but do this new world where I'm in now is a better compare to the others?

I hv new place to adapte, new people to meet n mix with...
brand new things to learn...
plans to follow with....

I know is hard n it is not easy...
every nite I think so much wat will happen next,
wat will be my next move,
wat can I do if really something bad happens....
haizzzz.....

I live in pain..
horror...
sorrow...

A whole new world is a good thing for me to learn...
but in a hard way...

to all my friends out there...
I miss all of u guys alot...
I miss the old times where we hv fun together...
I miss your love....

Good Luck n welcome to this whole new world....

Love Tyler...

No comments: