
Do you all believe in Yin~Yang?
The good and evil.
People want to have a better future and keep on doing the good things....
on the other hand there's people who make all those evil things....
the question is, do you wish to make all those evil things gone?
If it really happen that the evil things are all gone, will it be a better world for us to live?
If it really happen that the evil things are all gone, will it be a better world for us to live?
For me I believe the balance of life and the Yin~Yang explain that really well!
No matter how good a person is there will be a weak spot, same goes to the evil one, there will be a good spot on him.
As for me I'm still trying my very best to balance my life no matter how, some times bad things happen to me I accept them with my open heart 'cos I know everything happen for a reason.
On the other hand I will scare when too much good things happen on me. I believe in Yin~Yang, so I believe that I will understand myself more and balance it with all I had experienced.
So remember people, keep your life in balance.
te amo para siempre~~~~

No comments:
Post a Comment